October 5, 2020 - New Virtual Competition for Athletes - Kick for Time
400 Kick for Time - A USMS/USA Swimming Postal Event
hosted by MEMO Swim Team
Tuesday, December 1 - Thursday, December 31, 2020
- "Kick" the event between December 1-31, 2020
- Enter your results on here by January 10, 2021.
KICK OUT 2020!
Kicking is good for you! More kicking is even better! Compare yourself to others without leaving your pool. Event open to USA Swimmers and USMS Swimmers.
- Kick the event first, then enter
- You may use any style of kicking, and you may change styles, but you must use a kickboard.
- No "stroking" into wall.
- No flip turns.
- No fins allowed.
- You may do the 400 Kick for Time in any length course and convert to yards using this time conversion utility. When using the utility, please select your EVENT only as the 400IM! No other event will correctly convert
- Must be completed between December 1-31, 2020.
- Entry must be submitted online or received by mail by January 10, 2021.
- In open water and postal swims, the eligibility of a swimmer shall be determined by the age of the swimmer on December 31 of the year of competition, except for 18-year-olds, who must be 18 on the day that they swim.
- Two kickers per lane maximum, with no circle swimming.
- No pace clock times.
- USA Swimmers must participate under the supervision of a certified USA Swimming Coach Member, during a designated practice.
- Participants must follow their facility guidelines for physical distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html.
Unique 400 Kick Awards for the first three finishers in each age group, men and women. You have your choice of a custom large magnet or plaque.
Entry fee $10.00