March 17, 2016 - New Subcommittee for Diversity
The Diversity Committee is looking for club leaders, swim parents, Diversity Summit participants and past grant receipients, to sit on a new subcommittee to look at diversity issues within Pacific Swimming. Ideally, we would like to have multiple clubs from each zone represented in this subcommittee.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Working on social networking to spread info about PC diversity programs
- Seeking input on a better definition of the USA Swimming Outreach program requirements (Defining a clear, more inclusive approach to Outreach Swimmer Registration)
- How can PacSwim support more diversity programs?
- What are the needs of the teams in PacSwim?
- How can we attract more under-represented swimmers to PacSwim clubs?