For any questions or comments regarding Club Development, contact Don Heidary, Club Develpment Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
An up-to-date athlete roster and report of non-athletes for your club can be accessed through your club portal on the USA Swimming Website. Available reports include:
- Member Trend Reports (Club, LSC-Pacific Swimming, National USA Swimming)
- Club Athlete Roster
- Club Non-Athlete Roster
- IMX Certificates and Reports
All data is refreshed live, so it is current information. Non-Athlete roster will show coaches, officials and all others currently registered with your club.
The Pacific Swimming Board of Directors, Investment Committee and Club Development Committee, announce the next set of grants available to Pacific Swimming Clubs. This grant program covers four years, with clubs eligible to earn grants from Pacific Swimming for Facilities/Site Enhancement, Athlete Equipment, Coach Training and Olympic Trials Support.
This year's grant focuses on Coach Education. Clubs may apply for a grant ranging from $1,250 to $2,000. Ideas for ways that clubs can use this grant include:
- Clinic reimbursement
- Educational materials
- Mentorship support
- Related coursework
•Examples: ASCA World Clinic, NorCal Clinic, USA-S regional clinic, educational materials, ASCA Life Membership, books, DVD's, GoSwim subscription, etc.
Club requirements for Equipment Grant:
- Clubs shall be in good standing with Pacific Swimming, i.e., no outstanding obligations and current on registrations
- Clubs shall be represented at the May 19 or October 14, 2018 House of Delegates meetings
- Clubs shall have working officials at a minimum of:
- One official for clubs under 100 members
- Three officials for clubs from 101 members to 200 members
- Five officials for clubs over 200 members
Note: a “working official” is one who has worked at least ten sessions per year and must be attached to the club during the qualification period of Sept 1, 2017, to August 31, 2018.
Grant awards will be as follows:
- Clubs between 20 and 100 year-round members will receive $1,250
- Clubs from 101 to 200 year-round members will receive $1,500
- Clubs over 200 year-round members will receive $2,000
- We will recognize multi-site clubs (with over 150 athletes per site)
Note: clubs must have at least 20 year-round, attached athletes, and cannot be collegiate clubs.