Job postings are free to Pacific clubs; $50 for one month otherwise. If you are a Pacific Club interested in posting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your job description. Non-Pacific clubs/organizations need to fill out a payment information form as well as send in their job description. Jobs will be posted upon receipt of payment.
If we have listed your opening, we would appreciate it if you would let us know when the position is filled or you no longer wish to have us list your advertisement by emailing email@example.com.
LEAD COACHES with The Olympic Club in San Francisco
The Olympic Club is looking for motivated coaches to work with swimmers ages 8-15 years old as well as assist with its Senior Group. The Coach is expected to help the athletes grow and mature as swimmers, setting goals, and preparing swimmers to increase their commitment as they age up. The Coach will be responsible for on deck coaching time, communicating with parents/swimmers, some administrative duties and will typically attend 1-2 weekend meets per month. Practices run 4-6pm Monday-Friday, with opportunity to coach Saturdays if desired. The Coach will be responsible for daily planning for the group, as well as overall / seasonal planning, themes, and goals. Opportunities include lead coach for 9-10, 11-12 and 13-14 groups.
- 1-2 Years of competitive coaching or swimming experience at the club/college level
- Current USA Swimming coach member
- Valid Drivers License
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skill
- Hy-Tek Meet/Team Manager skills (a plus)
Part time positions with potential full time promotion. Hourly starts at $25. Lessons pay at $50 per hour in addition to hourly pay. Weekly Schedule 25-30 hours per week. Assisting with Club Events (Swim Meets, Camps, Masters Trans Tahoe Relay, Water Polo Tournaments, Awards Dinners, etc.) provide additional 200+ hours/year. Benefits include Travel Reimbursement, Sick Pay, Commuter Benefits, and 401k matching post 6 months employment.
Click Here – Scroll to the bottom of page and click “Apply Now” – The position is titled “Aquatics – Jr Swim Coach”
For more information, contact Tom Dowley at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 4/19/19
AGE COACH POSITION with Santa Cruz Swimming
Santa Cruz Swimming (CRUZ) is looking to hire an assistant coach to work with our development groups this summer.
- loyalty, integrity, positivity, consistency, and professionalism must be demonstrated at all times
- competitive swim background + at least 1-2 years swim coaching experience preferred
- need background check, athlete protection, safety training, cpr/first aid, and concussion certs
Send email with attached resume to email@example.com for more info. Posted 4/16/19
AGE GROUP COACH & SUMMER LEAGUE ASSISTANT COACH with Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (DZ Site)
The DZ SWIM site of PASA currently swims out of the Foothills Tennis and Swim Club in Palo Alto. We are seeking an age group coach to work with swimmers ages 14 & younger for PASA as well as for the Summer League program of the FTSC club. The position also offers the ability to be the Head Swim Instructor, Head Lifeguard and teach swim lessons. We are looking to hire starting May 1, 2019.
The position includes coaching pre-competitive groups (ages 5-10) and multiple competitive groups (ages 7-14), from beginner to intermediate swim levels. Head Swim Instructor helps schedule swim lessons, Head Lifeguard schedules and oversees all club guards.
- Able to teach all 4 competitive strokes.
- Able to provide in-water instruction
- Able to provide constructive feedback and instruction to swimmers in all levels.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Current USA Swimming coach certifications.
PASA offers competitive compensation based on qualifications. Coaching the PASA position ranges between $30-$38K. The Summer League position ranges from $2-$3,500 depending on involvement. Head Swim Instructor a percentage of all swim lessons scheduled for the club, hourly wage for Head Lifeguard / scheduling. $25+ hour teaching swim lessons depending on your experience.
To find out more about our site of PASA, visit www.pasafoothills.com Posted 4/8/19
AGE GROUP NOVICE COACH with Vallejo Aquatic Club
Vallejo Aquatic Club (VJO) is seeking an Age Group Coach for our Novice Groups starting May 2019. Swim Team practices are held year round from 5:30-7:30pm M-F at the Cunningham Pool in Vallejo, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: coaching age group swimmers (Novice 10 & Under Group and Intermediate 10-13 year old Group), working primarily on stroke technique and aerobic conditioning, tracking daily attendance, attending scheduled meets, team functions and coaches meetings.
Qualifications: Coaching experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club and/or collegiate level needed; USA Swimming certified coach including safety training and background check (or ability to do so right away). Wage is based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17/hour
HEAD COACH/ASSISTANT COACH with Calphin Aquatic Club
*** ALL-YEAR-ROUND * FULL-TIME * NO MORE PRESSURE OF SWIM MEETS ***
Calphin Aquatic Club is looking for an experienced swim coach to fill in the position of Swim Head Coach/Assistant Swim Head Coach in our Dublin location. The ideal candidate should be caring, energetic, self-motivated, professional and passionate for coaching. The position will be offered with:
- Extremely competitive compensation based on coaching experience
- Attractive benefits
- Full-Time with Flexible work schedule
- Swimming school setting without the pressure of swim meets and competitions
- No more spending weekends at swim meets. Keeping your weekends to yourself or working at the Calphin indoor pool for some of the weekends by your own choice.
- All-year-round swimming school with great job stability
The working environment at Calphin is friendly, energetic and fun with great team-work spirits.The facility in Dublin is near highway entrances and walking distance to Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station. The working opportunity at Calphin is great! Please do not hesitate to send in your resume NOW. You are welcome to stop by to check out our beautiful facility at 6175 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, CA 94565.
- Reporting to site director / head coach.
- Assisting the site director / head coach to lead the deck supervisor team and entire coaching team.
- Performing all tasks as a regular coach, but with a higher standard.
- Average 20 to 25 hours coaching per week built in the schedule
- Training new deck supervisors and coaches.
- Planning and hosting coach’s monthly/quarterly trainings and meetings.
- Conducting coach evaluations and performance rating.
- Conducting quality control on coaching and swimming classes for entire swimming program.
- Previous experience as a competitive swimmer.
- A minimum of two years coaching experience.
- Able to break down and teach all 4 competitive strokes.
- Able to provide in-water instructions and demonstrations.
- Able to provide constructive feedback and instruction to swimmers in all levels.
- Should be fully familiar with USA/FINA swimming rules and procedures.
- Should have ASCA Level 1 & Level 2 certification.
- Have decent office/computer skills.
- Have Good communication, organization & management skills.
- Eligible to work in the United States and submit to a background check prior to hire.
How to Apply:
As a lifetime member of U.S. Swim School Association, Calphin Aquatic Club was co-founded in 2003 by a world champion and Olympic Medalist. The club is well-known in the Bay Area for its proprietary mastery-based curriculum, which is uniquely distilled from 30 years of training, competition and coaching experience from our Olympian co-founder. Our swimmers benefit tremendously by learning to swim in the right way from the very beginning. The club also provides modern, safe, clean and well maintained indoor swim facilities in both Dublin and Fremont. Posted 3/28/19
10 & UNDER LEAD COACH with North Coast Aquatics (Carlsbad, CA)
NCA - North Coast Aquatics is accepting applications for a 10-under Lead Coach at our Carlsbad, California location.
The 10 and under coaching position requires a leader who can develop novice-level athletes and higher-performance 10 and under swimmers. The Coach will also help with the marketing, promotional and growth of our team, attracting new swimmers in the local communities, swim schools, with NCA families, and more. NCA is seeking someone with a passion for swim coaching and working with children, as well as a daily deck and weekend swim meet commitment required with competitive swimming.
You will be a "Head Coach" of the 10-under program for NCA, with a Carlsbad main location, and other satellite pools. Excellent administrative and leadership skills are required. You will coordinate with other assistant coaches and other NCA lead coaches.
NCA Team Philosophy - NCA is committed to the long-term development of our swimmers, and we believe that great attitude, effort, and focus delivers performance results both in the pool and in life.
Salary is extremely competitive and is based on coaching experience. Additional income opportunities are available with growth, lessons and performance reviews.
- Previous compeititive swimming experiences. Club, High School, and College preferred.
- Previous experience in coaching, and business or educational environment is required as well.
- Direct communications skills with parents, staff and swimmers.
- Must have excellent communication and teaching skills while embracing the long-term developmental philosopy of the program. Achieving higher performance swim.
- You must have strong computer skills and a good understanding of Team Unify.
- A bachelor's degree and 3+ years of coaching experience is preferred.
How to Apply
About North Coast Aquatics
North Coast Aquatics is a 2019 Silver Medal Club of over 600 swimmers at 3 locations in the greater San Diego area. We seek to meet the needs of each member of our program regardless of ability level. North Coast is a coach-owned club, established in 1979, with a rich tradition of success from the local to the international level and has a very robust affiliate non-profit Boosters club that supports the coches and swimmers. You will be part of a suppportive coaching staff in an excellent work environment. Posted 3/17/19
AQUATICS DIRECTOR with Burlingame Country Club
Title: Aquatics Director
Reports to: General Manager
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Provide members and their children with a well-organized, fun and challenging aquatics program that offers a memorable experience with a focus on teaching technique with aerobic development in specified age groups along with teaching and helping swimmers maximize their swimming potential.
Job Summary - Essential Duties:
- Supervises: swim coaches, lifeguards and all aquatics personnel
- Ability to organize and supervise swim practices of various age groups, variousmorning practices including Saturday and weekend swim meets as scheduled.
- Develops daily and weekly and seasonal plans for swim practices balancing technical skills and fun.
- Maintains and keeps all necessary records concerning pool attendance, pool chemicals – ph and chemical levels, accident reports, problem-member reports, class records, lifeguard and instructor schedules, time cards, etc.
- Formulates weekly work schedules and rotation schedules for all pool employees.
- Promotes and supports safe habits and a safe environment at all times.
- Holds current coaches safety, CPR, first aid certification and successfully pass a background check.
- Is familiar with and learns, on an ongoing basis, club policies and history.
- Ensures all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Develops or assists in the marketing and distribution of program information, organize and schedule program registrations.
- Communicates as necessary with clubhouse management to discuss conditions of pool, member comments and scheduled events.
- Maintains organization in the swim coach office.
- Establishes new program activities and expand program within the Club in accordance with strategic andoperating plans.
- Compiles program statistics. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of and participation in program.
- Ensures that payroll time sheets and swim lesson records for thecoaching staff are maintained and submitted to HR in a timely manner.
- Maintains a professional image with members, employees, and the community.
- Ability to interact positively with staff and members to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., as well as sit/stand for extended periods of time. Frequent sitting, standing, walking, lifting, bending, stooping, and squatting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Work Schedule and Hours:
- This is a seasonal full-time position. Days and hours of work vary based on need. Must be able to work weekends, nights and holiday.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the club.
Burlingame Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Burlingame Country Club is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Burlingame Country Club are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
FLSA: Non-Exempt or Exempt
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a thoughtful, detailed cover letter describing their alignment with the qualifications outlined in this profile and the reason for their interest in the Aquatics Director position at Burlingame Country Club. Email resume Preferred - The resume and cover letter should be saved separately in Word or PDF files and sent to:
Eric D. Leland
Burlingame Country Club
80 New Place Road
Hillsborough, CA 94010
Eric@BurlingameCC.org Posted 3/14/19
CLUB MANAGER with Santa Clara Swim Club
Santa Clara Swim Club is seeking a full-time Club Manager to support the Head Coach/CEO and Board of Directors. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general club management, club communications, human resources, and managing the activities of all managers and administrative staff. Responsibilities also include enhancement of internal controls, maintenance of the Club’s policies and procedures, city and facility liaison, insurance compliance, and regular reporting of relevant membership information to the Board and management team. The Club Manager will report to the Head Coach/CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Human Resource management principles and procedures is desired
- High degree of initiative and integrity
- Self-motivated and ability to work as a member of a team
- Highly energetic and proactive with excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and organizational skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks a plus
- Experience managing activities of two or more functions
- Has a significant role in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Advises management on specialized technical or business issues.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Key relationships with important customers and vendors have been developed.
- Has the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Previous experience in competitive swimming helpful but not necessary
- Club communication
- Office administration
- Human resources
- Staff management
- Team and Individual Membership and Registration
- Facility liaison
- Parent liaison
- Website management
- Volunteer liaison
- Schedule of practice/ pool use
- Ensure insurance, city, and swimming association compliance
Salary will be commensurate with nonprofit organizations. Full-time benefits include medical, dental and paid vacation/holiday.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should forward a cover letter outlining interest in our organization, resume, including three references to TheSantaClaraSwimClub@gmail.com
Santa Clara Swim Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization thathas been developing champions since its founding by George Haines in 1951. His vision to develop world-class individuals through the sport of swimming remains the cornerstone of our program. In keeping with Haines’ philosophy, our coaches and swimmers identify themselves as both educators and students with the pool as their classroom. Our quest is to ignite the potential in each of our athletes by embracing the values embodied in the Olympic charter: The pursuit of personal excellence; Harmony between mind and body; Joy found in effort; Health and Fitness; Respect for others; Ethical conduct; Fair play. The club has received many awards and honors throughout the years. These range from World Records, Olympic Champions, World Champions and Sullivan Awards, to Male and Female World and U.S. Swimmer of the Year. Our team has been a USA Swimming Gold or Silver Medal Swim Club since 2014 and home to over 1,500 swimmers. The team trains in multiple locations in Santa Clara County including Santa Clara, Milpitas, and Morgan Hill. Posted 3/7/19
ASSISTANT COACH with South San Francisco Aquatic Club
Come and be part of South San Francisco Aquatic Club coaching staff. The position would involve working with swimmers age 17 years and under. Candidates should be able to work with entry level to advance Level swimmers. Practices are 5 to 6 days a week 3:30pm to 6:30pm, depending on meet schedule. Swim Meet commitment is 1-2 meets a month. Administrative duties include tracking daily attendance, responding to emails, planning daily workouts and season plan. The candidate must be able work cohesively with Head coach & coaching staff. Candidate must be willing to assist with planning team and participating in team activities. Job requires fingerprinting with police department and national background check. USA Swimming requirement to become a swim coach must be fulfilled within the first 30 days. Please provide resume via email to Head Coach firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 3/6/19
AGE GROUP COACHES with De Anza Cupertino Aquatics (DACA)
De Anza Cupertino Aquatics (DACA) is seeking energetic, Team-oriented coaches to join our competitive staff.
Multiple positions available
- Full time (with benefits) and part time positions available
Coaches are required to:
- Develop and implement training programs for multiple groups with a range of age and skill level
- Attend Swim Meets
- Attend regular staff and educational meetings
- Maintain positive, Team-oriented, and professional relationships with athletes, staff, administration, parents, and facility personnel
- Participate in Team events and activities
Compensation packages vary depending on experience.
To inquire: Please contact Tammy Hopkins, Tammy@daca.org Posted 3/4/19
FULL-TIME ASSISTANT SWIM COACH with Santa Clara Swim Club
The Santa Clara Swim Club is seeking a highly motivated, hard-working individual for a full time coach position. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about stroke mechanics and have good teaching and communication skills. This individual will also be enthusiastic, patient, and team-oriented.
The assistant coach duties will consist of leading or assisting two groups and administrative responsibilities based on the candidates strengths. The Assistant Coach will also have office hours. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years competitive coaching experience and proven success coaching novice through championship level swimmers. The applicant must understand the importance of teamwork and will be committed to helping our program advance. Only candidates with a strong work ethic and passion for the sport should apply. This is a salaried position with benefits.
The Santa Clara Swim Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has been developing champions since its founding by George Haines in 1951. His vision to develop world-class individuals through the sport of swimming remains the cornerstone of our program today.
- Successfully pass the USA Swimming and Santa Clara Swim Club background checks
- Be compliant with all USA Swimming coach certification requirements
- Experience working with children and teenagers.
- Background in competitive swimming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to enthusiastically coach and give feedback to all athletes
Send a resume with three references to TheSantaClaraSwimClub@gmail.com Posted 2/26/19
HEAD COACH with Chico Area Swim Association
The Chico Area Swim Association is a non-profit organization under the sanction of USA Swimming that is governed by a Board of Directors. We offer a wide range of programming that is intended to provide a positive swimming experience for the entire spectrum of swimmer, from the beginner to the more experienced athlete who competes at a very high level. Our programming includes MiniJets for younger swimmers, a SummerJet program to support seasonal swimmers, the Chico AquaJets Swim Team to support age-group competitive swimming, and a Masters swim program. We provide the coaching, facilities, encouragement, and opportunity for athletes to experience a highly rewarding and fun group experience in the sport of swimming while achieving their maximum individual potential.
The Swim Association is seeking a Head Coach to direct all aspects of our aquatic programs. The overall objective of the position is to direct a year round USA Swimming program that produces the highest attainable levels of excellence in instruction as well as individual and team performance, in a positive environment. The coach will develop and improve the technical and physical skills of swimming in each participant. This position is responsible for providing a fun and enjoyable environment while orienting participants to competitive swimming. The Head Coach must develop the skills and talents of team members, promote teamwork and sportsmanship, and encourage personal development. The Head Coach will also foster positive relationships, mentor, and communicate well with coaching staff, swim team members, and parents. The Head Coach is expected to work in partnership with members of the Board of Directors, the coaching staff, and other stakeholders to inform and further the organizational goals and objectives. Applicants should have the proven ability to foster business relationships, assist in securing financial support, and be able to strategize and act to meet or exceed revenue targets. Position is full-time and salaried.
The Board of Directors
Essential Job Functions
A. Team Practice:
- The Head Coach shall organize all team practices.
- The Head Coach is allowed flexibility for the summer workout schedule but must attend both morning and evening hours.
- Absences due to Sierra Nevada related activities (attending out of town meetings, etc.) are excused.
- All substitute coaching assignments due to absences are the responsibility of the Head Coach.
B. Coaching Staff:
- The Head Coach is responsible for the hiring and termination of all coaching staff and to report to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
- The Head Coach shall provide supervision and direction for all assistant coaches.
- The Head Coach shall provide written goals and objectives for the coaching staff and submit them annually to the board for review.
- The Head Coach shall perform written evaluations of the coaching staff for review annually.
- The Head Coach shall conduct regular staff meetings with coaching staff.
C. The Head Coach will schedule all team meets.
- The Head coach shall be responsible for designating the appropriate number of coaches to be in attendance at all team meets and dual meets. If the Head Coach will not be present at a meet, he/she shall provide the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, at least one week in advance, with the names of assistant coaches and/or substitute coaches who will be attending the meet.
- The Head Coach shall set the format for all team meets in coordination with the Meet Director.
- The Head Coach will have the opportunity to attend at least one coaching seminar per calendar year with approval from the Executive Committee. The Swim Association will pay the cost of registration, travel and lodging as allowable within the budget for the given year.
- The Head Coach along with the Board of Directors shall be responsible for promoting fundraising efforts and related team activity by informing parents and encouraging the swimmers to participate.
- The Head Coach shall ensure that the coaching staff has met the minimum safety requirements established by USA Swimming.
A. The Head Coach shall report directly to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors regarding all administrative matters.
B. The Head Coach shall attend all regularly scheduled board meetings and:
- Provide the Board of Directors with a monthly review of all team progress and assistant coach performance and make appropriate recommendations.
- Provide the Board of Directors with updates of events relating to Sierra Nevada Swimming (SNS), North Valley Aquatic League (NVAL) and other legislative bodies.
C. The Head Coach shall be responsible for the recording of attendance at team practices and submitting a monthly report by the following month to the Membership Director.
D. The Head Coach shall participate in the formulation of and execution of the discipline policy for members of the swim team. This policy shall be in writing and shall be included in the registration packet and issued to all swimmers and their parents. The discipline policy stated in the Parent Handbook shall be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors.
E. The Head Coach shall be responsible for maintaining all personnel files, including written reviews and documentation of meetings with employees. All files must be reviewed annually and updated. All employees must have one on one review at least once a year.
F. The Head Coach must review, approve and have time cards ready for bookkeeper. It is the coach’s responsibility to verify hours and communicate with employees.
G. The Head Coach and/or approved designee shall:
- Attend all NVAL scheduled meetings and team sanctioned meets each season.
- Be responsible for:
- Maintaining team files monthly.
- Managing swim clinics.
- Providing motivational activities for swimmers.
- Writing and distributing weekly parent communication via email and oversight relative to the team website.
- Manage distribution of other printed material (meet sheets, flyers, etc.).
- Coordinating regular social activities (pizza nights, BBQ"s, etc.).
- Creating monthly attendance rosters for coaches.
- Provide meet results to news media.
- Parent education communications and meetings.
- At least 10 years' coaching experience preferred
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA) Certification (Level 2 or above) or ability to obtain certification.
- Proven experience running the ‘dry side’ of a youth sports non-profit or other organization.
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present information effectively to large groups of adults as well as children in both instructional and non-instructional settings.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team. Good work ethic and a desire to "get the job done." Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Efficient self-starter that takes initiative while able to accept supervision and direction as required.
- Willingness to share ideas and collaborate.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through effectively.
- Commitment to provide and ability to supervise high quality customer service.
- Proven research skills, including use of the Internet and other resources.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or similar computer applications.
- Interest and commitment to enhancing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations.
- Valid driver's license.
- Maintain First Aid, CPR, AED and Water Safety Instructor certifications.
- Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; anticipates contingencies and demonstrates flexibility. Excellent organizational skills and pays attention to detail.
- Hold or able to obtain USA Swimming credentials
- Have the desire to represent and connect the organization to the greater Chico community.
Salary and Benefits
The Chico Area Swim Association offers a package of benefits to full time, salaried employees. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
Interested applicants must send a cover letter, resume, contact information for three references, and one writing sample (preferably a writing sample related to a job function associated with this position) to the email listed above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter, references, and writing sample will be considered incomplete and will NOT be considered.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION MATERIALS VIA EMAIL TO JIM PARROT, CASA BOARD PRESIDENT: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Chico Area Swim Association (CASA) is an employer committed to equal opportunity for all persons without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law. It is the policy of CASA to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding equal opportunity. In keeping with that policy, CASA is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Accordingly, CASA will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against or harassment of any of our employees or others present at our facilities by anyone, including any supervisor, co-worker, vendor, client, or customer of CASA. Posted 2/21/19
PART-TIME SWIM COACH with Los Gatos Swim and Racquet Club
Los Gatos Swim Club is looking for Swim Coaches to help with its swim program. Applicants should be energetic, enthusiastic, and comfortable interacting with parents and other staff on a daily basis. We run a year round program as well as a summer league team.
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Possess:
- Previous coaching/strong swmiming experience, Coaching certification or willingness to become certified.
- Knowledge of proper swimming technique abd fundamentals
- Extraordinary organizational and communication skills
- Positive outgoing personality and patience
- Experience planning workouts and preparing swim meet lineups
SWIM COACH JOB DESCRIPTION
Status: Part-time Hourly
Compensation: Hourly depending on experience
Job Purpose: Lead and work with the Head Swim Team Coach and members during practices and swim meets and perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Results:
- Responsible for assisting in all levels of the program.
- Conduct swim team practice in a safe, friendly and competitive environment.
- In the Head Coaches' absence, oversee all aspects of the program.
- Assists with Administration and conducting of swimming meets
- Assist in development and implementation of seasonal training plans for all age groups.
- Assist in planning and running of social events.
- Promotes swim team participation
- Prevents accidents and eliminates or minimizes hazardous situations.
- Responds quickly to all emergency situations and administers any first aid needed by the victim of an accident.
- Observes and enforces all rules and regulations of the facility
- Knowledge of Valley Aquatic League rules and ensures that all members are swimming according to league rules.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Arrives promptly to work
Physical Demands of Position:
- Standing and walking 95% of shift.
- Lifting items 5-51 pounds during daily routine.
- Ladder climbing. Stairs up and down. Bending, stooping, stretching, kneeling, twisting, turning, gripping and grasping.
- Exposure to weather conditions.
- Repetitive arm and shoulder use. Wrist (right or left) for tool use.
- Exposure to chemicals, inhalation and skin contact.
- Pushing and pulling. See hear, smell, talk. Basic math and writing skills.
Applicants please send resume to Shelbi Oskolkoff-Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 2/8/19
AGE GROUP COACH with Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics - Rinconada Site
PASA-Rinconada is looking for an experienced coach to work with our age group program. Candidates should have a background in age group coaching and is current on all of their certifications. In addition, the candidate will work with the Head Age Group Coach on scheduling and additional responsibilities. This person will also have a role in the overall PASA program. We are looking to fill this position before the start of summer. Pay will be in line with applicant’s experience. Please submit all resumes to: email@example.com Posted 1/29/19
PRE-SENIOR /AGE GROUP COACH with San Ramon Valley Aquatics
San Ramon Valley Aquatics is looking for a Pre Senior /Age Group Coach starting January 2019. Good salary and great work environment. Afternoon hours M-F 4-7pm. Must be able to work with 8-12 year olds and must be able to work within the developmental plan of the team.
If interested, contact Head Coach Rich Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org, (925) 833-2407 Posted 11/29/18
AGE GROUP COACH with Alto Swim Club
Alto Swim Club is seeking an age group coach to work with swimmers ages 12 & younger. Alto trains at multiple facilities in the Palo Alto area, including the Avery Aquatic Center on the Stanford University campus. The team’s mission is to offer the best developmental and high performance programs in the country.
Coach multiple groups between 3:30-8 pm. Exact hours will depend on availability. The coach will be responsible for daily, weekly and season planning. The coach will typically attend 1 - 2 weekend meets per month.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- urrent USA Swimming coach certifications.
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Expertise with current technique development and training.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
Alto Swim Club offers competitive compensation based on qualifications.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at email@example.com
To find out more about Alto Swim Club, visit www.altoswimclub.com Posted 11/18/18