Pacific Swimming is comprised of more than 120 clubs that compete as either year-round or seasonal members. Our clubs are organized by which Zone they are a member of. If you know which Zone or county you would like to find a club in, click on one of the links below. If you are looking for a specific club, USA Swimming's club search engine is best.
Be aware that city locations given for clubs on this site and in the USA Swimming list are based on clubs' mailing addresses. Clubs may actually work out in, and draw a significant portion of their members from, a nearby city or town.
- Zone 1 North Clubs - Includes San Mateo and north Santa Clara counties
- Zone 1 South Clubs - Includes south Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Benito and Monterey counties
- Zone 2 Clubs - Includes Alameda and Contra Costa counties plus the greater Stockton/Modesto area
- Zone 3 Clubs - Includes the City & County of San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino, and Lake counties, as well as Humbolt, Del Norte and Western Solano counties
- Zone 4 Clubs - Reno/Carson City/Lake Tahoe area, as well as the cities of Mammoth Lakes and Bishop, CA
Club Mailing Addresses
Please note that as a matter of policy, we provide only names, cities, and phone numbers for clubs in this club list. If you need a club's complete address to get in touch with it for non-commercial purposes, email us and we will happily provide it.
Changes to Listings for Pacific Clubs
If your club address, phone number, email address, web address, coach or other contact has changed or is incorrect, changes will not be made until you have made the change(s) with Pacific's club membership chairman first or unless the change(s) reflect information already on file. You can change your club's records by contacting Laurie Benton, Pacific Swimming Office-Membership at (925) 822-7913 .
Use of the Pacific Swimming Logo
Any club member of Pacific is free to copy and to use Pacific's logo on its own website.