December 6, 2022 - Deadline Extended to June 6, 2023 for Quality Coaching Framework Course (QCF) Completion
All returning coaches are required to complete the Quality Coaching Framework (QCF) course on the Coaching Certification Platform. Based on coach feedback, this requirement deadline has been pushed to June 6, 2023. This is a free, one-time requirement that never expires, which can be taken at any time before the deadline. The course takes approximately 40 minutes.
We encourage you to take this course as early as possible, which can be done through the below steps:
- Login to your USA Swimming account;
- Click “Education” in the blue banner;
- Click “Course Catalog” under “Education”;
- Click “All Courses” on the left hand side;
- Scroll down and click “Quality Coaching Framework”; and
- Open the course in either English or Spanish to complete.
There is no change in your course requirements. You must still complete the “Welcome to USA Swimming” and “Quality Coaching Framework” courses prior to being on deck to be considered a USA Swimming member coach in good standing.